Do you have a middle school or high school child? You might want to check out this website: the National Collaborative on Workforce dan Disability. This website partners with many other organizations to provide resources and information as youth transition out of school. Many of their publications are also available in Spanish.
- Center for Workforce Development, Institute for Educational Leadership (IEL)
- The Center on Education and Work at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- National Youth Employment Coalition (NYEC)
- National Association of Workforce Development Professionals (NAWDP)
- PACER Center
- Institute for Community Integration, University of Minnesota (ICI)
NCWD/Youth works to ensure that transition age youth are provided full access to high quality services in integrated settings to gain education, employment and independent living.Tags: autism, employment and disabilities, transition