Are you passionate about helping individuals on the autism spectrum reach their goals and create fulfilling lives? The Autism Society of North Carolina employs more than 1,000 people in full- and part-time positions across the state. We recognize that when we take good care of our staff, they can take even better care of our clients.
Why work for ASNC? We offer:
- Extensive training and education
- Flexible hours and customized schedules
- Competitive pay
- Benefits starting at 20 hours
- Extensive client matching to ensure good fit
- Rewarding and relevant job experience
If you do not see a position that fit your skills and abilities, please submit your cover letter and resume below. We are always looking for talented, passionate individuals to join our growing team.