Are you passionate about helping individuals on the autism spectrum reach their goals and create fulfilling lives? The Autism Society of North Carolina employs more than 1,000 people in full- and part-time autism jobs and opportunities across the state. We recognize that when we take good care of our staff, they can take even better care of our clients.
Why work for ASNC? We offer:
- Competitive pay and retention bonus
- Extensive training and education
- Flexible hours and customized schedules
- Mileage reimbursement
- Benefits starting at 20 hours
- Extensive client matching to ensure good fit
- Rewarding and impactful job experience
Click below to browse our full list of openings.
We are always looking for talented, passionate individuals to join our growing team. Please submit your cover letter and resume below.
Current Positions of Need:
Autism Supports Professional – (Click to apply)
- Hiring in the Asheville, Greensboro, Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, Fayetteville, Greenville, Newport, and Wilmington areas.
- Afternoon, evening, and weekend hours.
- Jobs available working in home, community, and program-based settings.
- Services focus on coaching and assistance with social interaction, communication, self-care skills, self-direction, and more.
- Great fit for individuals pursuing education and/or experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and special needs in the human services field.
Autism Behavior Technician – (Click to apply)
- Hiring in the Asheville, Morganton, Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, and Wilmington areas.
- Daytime, afternoon, and evening hours.
- Jobs available in-home and community providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy.
- Technicians receive paid training towards a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification and ASNC pays for your certification.
- One year ABA or autism experience and some college preferred.
- Supervision and feedback are provided by licensed psychologists, licensed psychological associates, and board-certified behavior analysts.
- Perfect fit for students pursuing education and/or experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and special needs in the human services field or degree programs seeking BCBA supervision hours (supervision hours provided for free).
Camp Royall Counselor – (Click to apply)
- Located in Moncure, near Pittsboro.
- Summer and year-round opportunities.
- Counselors assist campers in all aspects of self-care (dressing, bathing, eating, grooming, toileting) and other areas of daily living.
- Implement visual structure and reinforcement strategies to facilitate communication and appropriate behavior management protocols, in a fun, nurturing environment.
- Work with campers of all ages and all levels of the autism spectrum.
- Incredible learning experience especially for those considering careers in Special Education, Psychology, Outdoor Education, or Recreational, Speech or Occupational Therapy.