Other Toolkits and Resources
- Behavior & the IEP Toolkit
- IEP: Transition Component
- Bullying Toolkit
- Student Profile – Use our example to write a biographical sheet about your loved one for teachers
- IEP Elements Organizer Form to find and record the key components of your child’s IEP. Click here to download a blank form.
- Homeschooling Children with Autism resource guide
K-12 Scholarships from the State of North Carolina
North Carolina has two scholarships to assist children and their families who want to attend non-public (private or home) schools for all or part of kindergarten through the end of high school. The Disabilities Grant Program assists children with disabilities, and the Opportunity Scholarship assists lower income families. Find information about both on the North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority website. Students with disabilities from low-income families might qualify for both programs, so please be sure to look at the pages for both.
For more information, please click here.