Run Walk Donate Create a Team Fundraise
Our fall Run/Walk for Autism events are going virtual! Register now and start building your team to improve lives and support families. Proceeds from each event will stay in your local community. Now more than ever, individuals with autism and their families need you!
During the week of Oct. 3-10, participants are invited to complete a 5K or 1-mile race and upload their times to our virtual race site. Our events will still include T-shirts, which you can pick up in person or have mailed for a small fee. On Saturday, Oct. 10, at 9 a.m., we will live stream to recognize our runners, team award winners, donors, and sponsors from each event.
Our Fall events are all virtual! Join us October 3-10th:
- WNC Run/Walk for Autism, Asheville area
- Triad Run/Walk for Autism, Greensboro
- Triangle Run/Walk for Autism, Raleigh
- April 18 – Surry County Walk for Autism, Mount Airy
- April 25 – Coastal NC Run/Walk for Autism, Wilmington
- May 2 – Eastern Run/Walk for Autism, Greenville
- May 2 – Cabarrus County Puzzle Run, Concord
- May 30 – Crystal Coast Run/Walk for Autism, Beaufort