Run Walk Donate Create a Team Fundraise
Our spring Run/Walk for Autism events are going virtual! Register now and start building your team to improve lives and support families. Proceeds from each event will stay in your local community. Now more than ever, individuals with autism and their families need you!
During the week of April 17-24, participants are invited to complete a 5K or 1-mile race and upload their times to our virtual race site. Our events still include T-shirts, which will be mailed to you.
Our spring events are virtual! Join us April 17-24:
- Virtual Run/Walk for Autism (Wilmington | Greenville | Beaufort)
- Surry County Walk for Autism, Mount Airy (registration site coming soon)
- September 11 – WNC Run/Walk for Autism, Asheville area
- September 25 – Triad Run/Walk for Autism, Greensboro
- October 9 – Triangle Run/Walk for Autism, Raleigh