Health Matters is an online group meeting that helps adults with autism learn about health, nutrition, & exercise. Participants will:
- Learn the importance of physical activity and health education
- Learn concepts related to exercise and nutrition
- Learn ways to add physical activity and a healthy lifestyle into one’s daily routine.
- Improve your self-advocacy skills and confidence
- Meet new friends and reconnect with old ones
When – Every Wednesday & Thursday from 11 am – 12 pm, from January 25 through May 4, 2023.
Cost – The program is FREE, but registration is required and limited to 10 participants. Organizers will maintain an active waitlist.
To register, email Felicia Williams Brown at email@example.com.